Saturday, October 7th 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Witches bazaar, libation and delicacies, tarot card reading, souvenir photos, dance party, costume contests and prizes.
·Witches Giveback Presale Tickets benefiting Community Living Inc., Anna's Flying Pigs & St. Charles County CAPS are $50+eventbright processing fees.
·General Admission Tickets are $40+eventbright processing fees.
·When Witches in Cottleville tickets are gone. There will be no more.
* Parking at St. Charles Community College (Yellow Lot)
* Transportation to Historic Cottleville
* Access to Multiple Bands
* Access to Well Hungarians at Frankie Martin's Garden
* Access to DJ Justin Michael at The Public School House
* Access to over 100+ vendors
* Access to psychic/tarot readers
* Access to professional photographers
* Costume Contest with prizes
* Door Prizes
* Swag Bag & so much more…
* Witches Give Back Tickets have a charitable component - we will be donate up to $3000 to each of the following charities Anna's Flying Pigs, which is a fundraising team for St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Community Living, Inc. who do amazing work, People With Disabilities Achieving Their Highest Potential and the third being St. Charles County CAPS, we will be awarding 3 scholarships to female students for the next step of their life after High School.
·This is a great chance to leave the husband and kids behind!
·Please leave the pups at home.
·Must be 21+ to attend the event
Parking WILL BE at St Charles Community College YELLOW LOT
Buses will be transporting you to Check-In in Historic Cottleville you must have your eventbrite ticket to board the bus
Uber, Lyft, other transports can drop you off at SCC Yellow Lot
buses will be dropping off and picking up in Historic Cottleville continuously from 3 pm - 10 pm
Buses will be picking up from Public School House & Frankie Martin's Garden after 8pm last bus will leave Public School House & Frankie Martin's Garden at 10:00 pm sharp to take you back to your carriage
Please do not park in Historic Cottleville, Private business lots or Legacy Park.
Check in will run from 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm in the Brown Family Dentistry Parking Lot (5350 Hwy N, Cottleville). Don't worry, the bus will drop you off at the check in! You will receive your SWAG Bag & Wrist band at check-in. Please have your photo ID Read, you must be 21+ to receive your wrist band & attend Witches in Cottleville.
Registration for Costume Contest will be at check in. Please have entire group together for group entries. Costume Contest registration closes at 5:00 pm. Winners will be announced at 6:00 pm at Frankie Martin's Garden, you will need to be present to win.
Thank you to Bloom Fitness in Cottleville for this fantastic dance tutorial! Practice up, Witches, you never know when you will want to join the fun! Click here for Witches of Bloom Dance Tutorial!